Customer Relationship Manager
Grow your career and help us sell and promote our cyber-security software to banks and financial companies worldwide.
We're looking for a Customer Relationship Manager to help us manage and grow relationships with our clients. You will be responsible for maintaining long-term key customer satisfaction by comprehending and looking after their requirements.
Note: This position is also suitable for part-time workers.
What Are We Looking For?
- A motivated specialist. Proven work experience in Sales or Customer Support or a similar role.
Excellent English speaker. You will consistently engage with customers from all over the world over video calls.
Excellent Czech speaker. You will closely cooperate with the internal team and key Czech accounts.
A remote worker. Nearly all the calls with our clients are held online, so it’s essential to be comfortable with working remotely.
A colleague who possesses:
Personal responsibility. The ability to self-organize and do conscientious work.
Solid technical competency. You will be discussing sophisticated software with competent roles.
A client-centric attitude. An analytically thinking individual with a positive attitude and the ability to match our products’ abilities with the client’s needs.
Experience in the field. Knowledge and experience in sales within the software and/or banking industry. The ability to provide excellent customer service. You will be the main point of contact for our existing clients.
Fluency in another language apart from English (such as French, Spanish, or Portuguese).
Experience with selling or supporting cyber-security products.
A Master’s degree.
Which Tools Should You Know?
- G Suite. We organize our work via Google and schedule meetings via Meet.
- iWork and/or MS Office. We use both Microsoft and Mac products to create presentations, documents, and tables and organize our internal meetings.
What Will You Do?
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with our clients to ensure long-term, mutually beneficial relationships and keep the NPS up.
- Keep up regular communication and present product news.
- Gather customer requests and requirements, acknowledge customer queries and complaints, and resolve the same. Deal with the business side of support and new requirements (offers, contracting if needed).
- Manage clients’ expectations by thoroughly explaining processes, identifying and mitigating challenges, and establishing clear communication lines.
- Assist our Account Executives in planning and implementing effective sales strategies. Assist in generating potential leads.
What Are We Offering?
- Powerful company vision and excellent cyber-security products to help our customers.
- Unique software products with fast delivery to customers (SaaS with on-premise options).
- Innovative solutions without legacy issues in a traditionally stale industry.
- Products that have earned their stripes in the most prestigious certifications.
- Motivating salary:
- Base fee: 60 000 - 90 000 CZK / month (variable bonus scheme based on clients satisfaction).
- Other perks:
- Company iPhone and MacBook Pro.
- Unlimited vacation.
- Remote work, great freedom in working from anywhere and anytime.
Apply For The Position
We would love to welcome you as our colleague. Send us your CV today and grow your career.
E-mail: [email protected]