Join our Operations team and grow your career by helping us improve our financial processes and reporting activities.
We are looking for a mid-level financial professional to become an integral part of our Operations team. You will help us boost our invoice management, budgeting processes, and cooperate with our CFO on our controlling and forecasting activities.
What Will You Do?
- Manage and control our incoming and outgoing invoices, including boosting our invoicing processes so that we can automate as many activities as possible in the future.
- Oversee the payment process as well as single payments and pair them with relevant bookkeeping documents, which you will keep thoroughly in evidence.
- Obtain all necessary documents related to issuing invoices abroad and ensure that the invoices are issued correctly and with all the necessary requirements.
Cash flow and reporting:
- Monitor our financial data and ensure its accurate documentation in our internal systems.
- Be responsible for the internal tracking, management, and controlling of our expenses.
- Be responsible for our internal cash flow overview, financial analyses, and reporting.
- Cooperate with our CFO on monthly reporting and forecasts.
- Cooperate with our executive team on annual budgeting and regular expense forecasting.
- Internally report on and interpret key financial indicators.
- Participate in the payroll management process to verify that data is accurate and delivered in a timely manner.
- Participate in the implementation of new internal accounting systems and software.
We're a Good Fit If You:
Share our values: You don’t compromise on quality, are open to new ideas, and can communicate complex topics in a straightforward manner.
Have a university degree in the field of finance, economics, or business management.
Are a mid-level professional with at least 2 years of experience in a similar position and basic accounting knowledge.
Are experienced with invoice management as well as financial reporting and analysis.
Are a naturally responsible and proactive person.
Have an eye for detail, apply analytical thinking, and demonstrate the ability to work efficiently with numbers.
Are systematic and well-organized.
Are a proficient Czech speaker and a very good English speaker.
Have advanced knowledge of MS Excel, Google Sheets, and Power BI at least from the user side (you can skillfully navigate reports and filters).
Are someone we can rely on.
What Are We Offering?
A friendly work environment that encourages open communication and support for each of our team members.
Great freedom in working from anywhere and at any time, as long as the work is done.
Skilled colleagues to help you grow.
Salary: 55 000 - 65 000 CZK / month (based on experience).
Company MacBook Air.
Apply For The Position
We would love to welcome you as our colleague. Send us your CV today and grow your career.
E-mail: [email protected]