Graphic Designer (External)
Become part of an exciting brand transformation project as we move ahead on our journey to establish Wultra as an international company.
We’re seeking a Graphic Designer who will play a pivotal role in integrating our new brand identity into all current and future materials, infusing new life into our brand.
We offer this role as an external collaboration opportunity. Our ideal scenario involves a project commitment of 30-40 hours per week for 5 months, followed by ongoing cooperation estimated at 20 hours per week. However, we recognize that finding the right match can be challenging, so we're flexible in adjusting the terms of collaboration to suit the right person.
What Will You Do?
Collaborate closely with our brand and marketing team to understand the nuances of our new brand identity.
Update existing materials, including marketing collateral, digital assets, presentations, documents, and so on to align with our new brand guidelines.
Create new assets that resonate with our brand's voice and aesthetic.
Ensure consistent branding across all platforms and materials.
Provide creative input and suggestions to enhance the visual appeal of all materials.
What Are We Looking For?
Proficiency in design software, including Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign).
A strong portfolio showcasing a variety of design projects.
The ability to adapt and work effectively with varied branding styles.
Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
A detail-oriented working style with a strong sense of aesthetics and visual composition.
We're a Good Fit If You:
- Have experience working for software, IT, fintech, or banking companies.
- Have the ability to enhance and integrate AI-generated imagery, specifically in partnership with Midjourney, to craft key elements of our visual assets.
- Are proficient in Apple iWork Suite, especially Keynote and Pages.
- Use creative thinking: We’re open to new ideas. If you have innovative solutions that can steer our brand in the right direction, we welcome them.
- Are well-versed in time management and prioritization: As we operate remotely and offer flexible working hours, the ability to self-manage is essential.
What Are We Offering?
The opportunity to work on a dynamic rebranding project.
A collaborative and inclusive work environment.
Flexible work hours.
Remote working opportunities.
To apply, please send your portfolio and desired compensation.
Apply For The Position
We would love to welcome you as our colleague. Send us your CV today and grow your career.
E-mail: [email protected]