Senior QA Engineer
Step up your career and help us build reliable software systems that are in the backbone of our cybersecurity products protecting millions of digital banking customers world-wide.
Who are we looking for?
- Someone who can help us:
- setup test automation for our RESTful APIs, web applications, mobile SDKs and mobile apps.
- prepare tooling for integration and performance testing
- introduce metrics for continuous quality improvement of our products and processes.
- A detail freak who will not let things go or get discouraged by a grumpy smartass developers.
- A quick learner who is interested in modern cloud systems, mobile applications and cybersecurity.
- Someone who believes that great software requires personal responsibility, patience and passion.
- Ability to communicate in English - write documentation and listen during international video calls.
- Good knowledge of our tech stack and ability to quickly learn:
- Testing: JUnit 5, Gatling, JMeter, Postman.
- Source Code Management: Git, Github.
- Building: Maven, Gradle, JFrog Artifactory, CocoaPods, Swift Package Manager, Jenkins, Github Actions.
- Cloud Infrastructure: Microsoft Azure, Heroku.
- Deployment Automation: Kubernetes, Docker, Terraform.
- Server Infrastructure: Java, Apache Tomcat, JBoss Wildfly.
- Databases: PostgreSQL, Oracle DB.
- Documentation: Markdown, Jekyll, Github Pages.
What Are We Offering?
- Powerful vision, instead of just using tools well to build random software.
- Salary: 60 000 - 85 000 CZK / month.
- Latest MacBook Pro 13" with the top configuration.
- Work on a software used by millions.
- Great freedom in working from anywhere and anytime, as long as the work is done.
- Work on open-source and closed-source projects.
- Skilled colleagues to help you grow.
- Coursera subscription for continuous education.
- Not bad coffee at all.