Junior Java Developer
Grow your career and help us build reliable software systems that are the backbone of our cybersecurity products protecting millions of digital banking customers worldwide.
Who Are We Looking For?
- A beginner Java developer with the solid basics of the programming language. We are open to arranging a flexible part-time position for university students.
- Someone eager to participate in large software projects that scaled for large user bases.
- Someone who believes that great software requires personal responsibility, patience, and passion.
- A self-motivated individual with the ability to learn new concepts easily. We will provide you with a chance to get experience in enterprise IT systems and cloud technologies.
- A proficient English speaker who can write quality documentation and has the ability to communicate fluently in Czech/Slovak within the internal team.
- Solid knowledge of Java language basics.
- Any knowledge of our stack is a benefit:
Frameworks: Spring Boot.
Data: PostgreSQL, Oracle, JPA, Hibernate, Liquibase, ElasticSearch, Redis.
Source Code Management: Git, Github.
Building: Maven, Gradle, JFrog Artifactory, Jenkins, Github Actions.
Testing: JUnit 5.
Documentation: Markdown, Jekyll, Github Pages.
Deployment: Apache Tomcat, Docker, Azure.
What Are We Offering?
- A powerful vision, instead of just using tools well to build random software.
- Salary: 30 000 - 50 000 CZK / month.
- MacBook Pro with the top configuration.
- The opportunity to work on software used by millions.
- Great freedom in working from anywhere and anytime, as long as the work is done.
- Work on open-source and closed-source projects.
- Skilled colleagues to help you grow.
Apply For The Position
We would love to welcome you as our colleague. Send us your CV today and grow your career.
E-mail: [email protected]