Dynamic TLS/SSL Pinning
Protect your iOS and Android app from man-in-the-middle (MITM) attacks by certificate pinning with secure over-the-air certificate updates.
If your server certificate expires, end users no longer need to forcefully update the app. Instead, you can import a new certificate in our back-end systems. The mobile app will automatically pick it up over a secure channel and use it for certificate pinning during communication with your servers.
- No more issues with expired TLS/SSL certificates
- Fast and simple implementation on iOS and Android
- Hosted option in the cloud or on-premise deployment
Minimalist Code for Maximum Channel Security
Our dynamic TLS/SSL pinning does all the magic under the hood. You can focus on building your app — simply adding the dependency and low-code configuration does the trick.
Get in Touch
Contact us and find out more about:
- How to implement dynamic SSL pinning.
- How we've helped other financial organizations and banks protect mobile communications.
- Licensing options and pricing of our product.