governing use of website www.wultra.com
1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
2. USE OF THE WEBPAGE
2.2. The use of the Website is free of charge.
2.3. Registration is not necessary in order to use the Website.
- a) interfere with rights of third parties or Wultra when using the Website or as a result of use of the Website;
- b) interfere with the Website in an unauthorised way or to attempt to access the Website in any other way than by using the specified access data and through the appropriate interface, in particular, to duplicate, modify, decompile or otherwise interfere with the Website, the associated source code and documentation unless they are expressly authorized in writing to do so,
- c) to use the Website in a manner that may damage it (including interference with the server on which the Website is operated)
- d) to conceal, obscure or falsify their identity.
2.6. The user is also expressly forbidden to use any content place of the Website or to place, refer or otherwise distribute any content in connection with the use of the Website in a way that especially:
- a) infringes intellectual property rights (in particular, rights to trademarks, industrial designs, trade names, copyright and related rights, personal rights, etc.) or which may be considered an act of unfair competition,
- b) encourages the commission of a criminal offenses or tort/delict, or approves such conduct, or otherwise supports the perpetrator of such activity,
- c) contains false information about a third party that could harm such person,
- d) supports or promotes a movement that is demonstrably aimed at repression of human rights and freedoms,
- e) is for any reason unlawful, e.g. it violates the protection of personal data regulations, regulation of electronic communications or dissemination of commercial communication.
2.7. The content of the Website, all the published information and offers are purely of an informational nature, and do not represent a proposal for conclusion of an agreement between Wultra and the user. Wultra is not obliged to enter into agreement with the user regarding any of the goods and/or services presented on the Website. Provisions of Section 1732 of the Act no. 89/2012 Sb., the Civil Code, as amended, shall not apply.
2.8. The user is entitled to terminate the use of the Website freely, at any time.
3. USER AND OWNERSHIP RIGHTS TO THE WEBSITE
3.1. The Website is a copyrighted work within the sense of Act No. 121/2000 Coll., on copyright, on rights related to copyright and on amendments to certain acts (copyright act) as amended (hereinafter referred to as the "Copyright Act").
3.3. The user is not entitled to provide any sub-license to any third party nor assign a license to any third party.
3.4. The user is not allowed to publish the Website, modify or interfere with the Website in any way, to merge it with another work or to include it in collective work. The user is not entitled to create any copies of the Website, unless this may not be excluded by an agreement.
3.5. The license is provided free of charge.
3.6. Wultra and the user jointly exclude all legal licenses, or any free use permitted by the law in favour of the user, unless those may not be lawfully excluded.
4. GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY
4.1. Wultra does not guarantee that the content of the Website is correct and up to date.
4.2. Wultra undertakes to make reasonable effort to make the Website available and functional. However, the user acknowledges that despite the effort of Wultra, Wultra does not guarantee the availability and/or functionality of the Website. The Website might not be always available, especially for reasons of necessary maintenance of the hardware and software equipment of Wultra or third parties. Wultra is not liable for any damage incurred by the user due to the unavailability or disability of the Website.
4.3. Wultra is entitled to change the appearance and functions of the Website, change or delete its content, add or remove its features and make other changes to the Website freely, at any time and without prior notice. Wultra is not liable for any damage caused by any change of the Website incurred by the user.
4.4. It is sole responsibility of the user to ensure the means for access to the Website. Especially, the user is solely responsible for ensuring of their connection to the Internet and the devices necessary for accessing the Website (e.g. computer or other). The costs of access to the Website (especially internet connection fees) are borne by the user.
4.5. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, Wultra shall not be liable for any damage nor harm caused to the users in connection with use of the Website. In particular, Wultra is not obliged to provide any kind of compensation or damages caused:
- a) due to unavailability of the Website or its functions or content;
- d) by use of a service or product provided by a third party;
- e) independently of the will of Wultra.
4.6. The user acknowledges that Wultra makes reasonable effort to ensure the security of the transmitted information when operating the Website. Wultra shall not be liable for any breach of security of the transmitted information given it occurs independently of the will of Wultra and despite reasonable effort of Wultra to secure the transmitted information.
4.7. The Website is provided to the user "as is". The user waives all claims for defects resulting from the use of the Website in the extent permitted by the law.
5.1. The user is entitled to contact Wultra in case of any problems with the Website via the following contact: [email protected].
6. PERSONAL DATA
7. COMMON AND FINAL PROVISIONS